Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Articles consist of 3000-5000 words, typed with spaces 1 on A4 size paper with Times New Roman font size 11. Writing that will be loaded using Indonesian and English
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Reference: Bibliography is written based on the APA 5th (American Psychological Association) model. It is highly nested using the Reference manager (Endnote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc.) to facilitate editing and review. Sources referenced and at least 80% in the form of literature published in the last 5 years. [Times New Roman, 11, normal].
- The composition of the article consists of Title, Writer, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, and Bibliography.
- Willing to pay the publication fee if the article is accepted
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.