SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author(s) haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any form of description, photograph or pedigree. When the photographs of the patient are essential and indispensable as scientific information, the author(s) must have received the consent in written form and have clearly stated such.
- In the case of experimenting on humans, the author(s) have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with the ethical standards of the Helsinki declaration, as well as any domestic and foreign committees that preside over the experiment. If any doubts are raised as to whether the research proceeded in accordance with the Helsinki declaration, the the author(s) are required to explain it. In the case of experimenting on animals, the author(s) have certified that the author(s) had followed the necessary domestic and foreign guidelines related to experimenting on animals in a laboratory.
- The author(s) has received consent from the author or editor of any pictures or table quoted from other journals or books. A portion or the entirety of the article must not have been published in other journals, nor must it have contributed to other journals or is still under review.
- The author(s) undersigned hereby give the Faculty of Nursing Universitas Airlangga the rights as a publisher, the right of first publication of all published material.
- Author(s) of the journal have clarified everything that may arise such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property on the document in relation to the ICMJE form disclosure of conflicts of interest.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Ners agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant Jurnal Ners the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to remix, adapt and build upon the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and of the initial publication in JIKSH.
- Authors are permitted to copy and redistribute the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in Jurnal JIKSH.
JIKSH requires a formal written declaration and transfer of copyright from the author(s) for each article published. We, therefore, ask you to complete and return this form, retaining a copy for your own records. Your cooperation is essential and appreciated. Any delay will result in a delay in publication. The form can be downloaded HERE.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.